When Rev.io clients have Resellers that need a way to bill their end-users, Rev.io offers our Reseller or White-label model. This configuration consists of a Primary instance for the Rev.io client and then a secondary or reseller instance which will be a multi-tenant database that your clients can use to bill their end-users. The functions of each are listed below:
- This is where you, the Rev.io client, bill the reseller for all MRCs and Usage that they are reselling.
- This is where you can bill direct buyers like your business or residential customers.
- You will configure your primary site with the assistance of Rev.io during your implementation.
Secondary or Reseller Instance
- This is where your Resellers create, manage, bill and remit payments for their customers.
- Multiple resellers share this site.
- You, our Rev.io client, are responsible for the setup and administration to this site. Resellers have restricted access and can only create and manage their accounts. The reseller cannot do any setup to this site. It is just a billing system to them.
The Secondary instance must be properly configured with a Bill Profile and Agent Profile for each Reseller to give them the proper access to just their accounts. These are the most important of the settings. The person(s) designated as your administrators must repeat ALL the instructions below for each new Reseller to add them to your Secondary or Reseller instance of Rev.io to complete their setup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.