Cloud PBX Guide: Deleting Existing Users
Users are the extensions on your system. This document describes how to delete existing users from the system.
- Click the “Users” icon on the menu bar.
- A search field at the top-left of the page allows you to search users by entering their name, extension, or department, and then clicking the magnifying glass icon.
- To sort users by name, extension, or department, click a blue column header. The arrow next to column header shows whether the items are sorted in ascending (up arrow) or descending (down arrow) order.
- The “refresh” button at the top-right side of the page refreshes the information on the page.
- The bottom-left side of the page has controls to display the next or previous page. The bottom-right side has controls to hide system users and select the number of users shown per page:
- From the Users page, hover over the user, and then click the “X” icon at the far-right of the row. A confirmation prompt will appear.
- Click “Yes” to delete the user or “No” to retain it.
Internal! Do Not Distribute